SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO (CA) CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
Position: Executive Director
Salary: $75,000-$95,000 negotiable
Benefits: Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Monthly Medical Insurance Stipend, Parking Pass
Membership Size: 350
Total Staff: 2
W.A.C.E. Academy Graduate: Preferred
U.S. Chamber Institute Graduate: Preferred
Description: The Executive Director (ED) is a key representative and advocate for South San Francisco business owners; accountable for providing executive leadership, strategic direction and vision for the development and fulfillment of the Chamber’s Mission and Bylaws. The ED is responsible for the overall management and success of the South San Francisco Chamber of Commerce and the South San Francisco Chamber of Commerce Education Foundation. While responsible to the entire Board of Directors, the ED reports directly to the Executive Committee of the Board. The ED is actively involved in community wide business and economic related issues and events as well as effectively advocating for business at local, state, and regional government levels. The ED serves on the South San Francisco Conference Center Authority as an Ex-Officio Member.
Experience & Skills
- Executive/Senior level management in a Chamber or closely related organization.
- Develop & implement new programs for sustained revenue growth.
- Superior written, oral communication and social media skills as well as strong public speaking ability.
- Thorough understanding of the political environment and business community.
- Thorough knowledge of finance, economics, planning, management & competitive strategies.
- Superior technology experience including, but not limited to : Microsoft Suite of Products, Constant Contact, Quickbooks, PowerPoint, Excel, Scheduling Video Conferences, Create Monthly Newsletter, Create and Manage Chamber’s Social Media Accounts
Deadline: Until Filled
Contact: Linda Parenti at firstname.lastname@example.org