Sadly, we often hear that we’re living in a polarized world that is full of disagreement.
That said…there’s at least one topic that everyone CAN agree on: There are MANY good reasons to attend the association’s 2022 conference in Glendale, AZ on February 2–4.
Below are just a few:
• Connections — This is a terrific opportunity to get acquainted and re-acquainted with your friends and peers in the industry. After not getting together since early 2020, it’s time for in-person connections!
• General Session Speakers — Our lineup of general session speakers — Lee Rubin, William Henry, Libby Spears, U.S. Chamber President/CEO Suzanne Clark, Casey Steinbacher and Jeff Tippett will inform, motivate, entertain, challenge and make you think.
• Celebrate — After what we’ve all been through since March 2020, it’s time to celebrate our successes, accomplishments and surviving some of the most trying times ever experienced — both personally and in business.
• Best and New Practices — The world has definitely changed, and as a result, there are many new and best practices that need to be considered and embraced for your personal and chamber success.
• Exhibitors — You’ll be able to meet with companies that can help improve your chamber operations and, in many cases, your financial bottom line.
• Awards — Learn from those who will be recognized as “The Best in the West” for excellence in communications, outstanding chamber programming and individual success and achievement.
• Sharing — Whether it’s in a conference breakout, whitewater roundtable, during a break or over an adult beverage, the sharing of experiences, successes and frustrations happens around the clock and can be worth the price of admission!
• Inspiration — One of the most consistent takeaways from the conference is being inspired to continue in this challenging but relevant and essential business called a chamber of commerce.
• Solutions — Yes…the answers are out there, but they’re probably NOT in your own backyard. By having chamber professionals attend from all over the West, you’ll be able to do some real R & D and take the answers home to your chamber.
• It’s in Arizona — This is the first time we’ve had our conference in Arizona and it’s going to be great: the location, the weather, the hospitality and the conference content!
The theme of the conference asks: “From Relevant to Essential: Are You Ready for What’s Next?” As you can see from the list above, this conference WILL help prepare you for 2022 and beyond.
Mark your calendars for February 2–4 in Glendale, AZ. Registration opens in mid-November!