W.A.C.E. has announced a major enhancement to its annual awards application process. For the first time ever, members will be able to submit their applications electronically via the “Apply by Survey Monkey” platform.
The change is a part of the association’s continuous commitment to make processes more efficient, user-friendly, and convenient for its membership.
Response to Feedback
Over the years, W.A.C.E. has listened to member feedback about its awards application process. While the traditional methods have served the association well, it acknowledges that the world is rapidly digitalizing. The benefits of introducing the option for electronic submissions:
• Convenience: Members can apply from anywhere, anytime before the deadline.
• Efficiency: Electronic applications eliminate the need for paper, postage, and manual handling, ensuring that your application gets to us directly.
• Environmentally Friendly: By reducing the need for printed materials, W.A.C.E. is taking a small but significant step toward sustainability.
How to Apply Electronically
1. Visit the W.A.C.E. Awards Page: All information about the various awards, criteria, and the application process is detailed on the website at WACE Awards Entry Forms.
2. All 15 application opportunities are listed: Click more to view full details for each application. Click apply to begin the application process.
3. Set up your account. A name and email address is all that is required. You will then be able to view status of applications, download copies and complete all future applications in one convenient location.
4. Fill out the Application: The platform is intuitive and user-friendly, guiding the applicant through each step.
5. Submit: Once done, hit submit, and the application will reach W.A.C.E. instantly.
All judging will take place within the application platform so all applications must be submitted via the electronic system in order to be eligible.
Don’t miss out! The application deadline for all opportunities is November 13, 2023. Please mark your calendars and adhere to the submission deadlines. Late applications will not be accepted.
Feedback is Welcome!
W.A.C.E. staff is eager to hear about users’ experience with this new application process. Applicants’ insights will be valuable in making future improvements.
This is yet another step toward modernizing and improving W.A.C.E. operations for the benefit of all members. We encourage everyone to take advantage of this new feature, and eagerly await the award applications!