Members of the 2022 W.A.C.E. Academy class, the 17th group to have completed the three-year program, were recognized at the graduation ceremony at the association’s annual conference last month in Sacramento, CA.
In order to graduate from the program, participants must successfully complete the 18 core Academy classes and secure 10 approved additional professional development credits.
The 19 members of the Academy graduating class are:
- Tara Doyle Enneking, Puyallup Sumner (WA) Chamber,
- Raquel Hammond, Pearland (TX) Chamber.
- Nicole Hankton, Walnut Creek (CA) Chamber & Visitors Bureau.
- Inge Houston, Dublin (CA) Chamber.
- Erin Hull, Redding (CA) Chamber.
- Benjamin Kahikina III, Greater Kings County (CA) Chamber.
- Chad Maender, LAX Coastal (CA) Chamber.
- Cathy Mendoza, Valley Industry & Commerce Association (CA).
- Greg Newman, Clovis (CA) Chamber.
- Silvia Reed, Mount Vernon (WA) Chamber.
- Austin Regimbal, Tri-City (WA) Regional Chamber.
- Molly Schiff, Santa Maria Valley (CA) Chamber.
- Kathy Steffen, Carlsbad (CA) Chamber.
- Erik W. Valencia, Greater Reedley (CA) Chamber.
- Andrea Van Cleave, West Sacramento (CA) Chamber.
- Charlie Weidanz, Palo Alto (CA) Chamber.
- Zeb Welborn, Chino Valley (CA) Chamber.
- Tracy Yannotti, Greater Irvine (CA) Chamber.
- Kira Zavala, The Chamber of Medford & Jackson County (OR).
“Congratulations to all of the members of our Academy graduating class,” said W.A.C.E. President and CEO Nick Ortiz. “We applaud their organizations for having the vision to invest in professional development training at a time when it’s more important than ever for chamber executives and staff professionals to be the best that they can be.”