The W.A.C.E. Foundation Board is pleased to announce that the following 15 chamber chief executives and staff professionals have been selected to receive scholarships in the amount of $540 each to assist with registration for the 2023 W.A.C.E. Conference in Sacramento on February 13–15.
This year’s scholarship recipients are:
• Tracy Chin, Oceanside (CA)
• Kristen Dare, Santee (CA) Chamber;
• Martha Espinoza, Livermore Valley (CA) Chamber;
• Heather Estrada, Murrieta/Wildomar (CA) Chamber;
• Lisa Farquharson, The Dalles Area (OR) Chamber;
• Anne Glasscock, Kaufman (TX) Chamber;
• Sally Harrison, Mesa (AZ) Chamber;
• Angel Knight, Skamania County (WA) Chamber;
• Nicki Marazzani, Monmouth-Independence (OR) Chamber;
• Kris Mattera, Basalt (CO) Chamber;
• Christi Metzner, Pacific Grove (CA) Chamber;
• Paulette Pacioni, Tempe (AZ) Chamber;
• Kristi Salazar, Santa Fe (NM) Chamber;
• John Tolson, Simi Valley (CA) Chamber;
• Nicole Wolf, Kerman (CA) Chamber.
In addition to providing the above scholarships, the Foundation is also a major sponsor of the conference, helping underwrite the costs associated with several speakers.