The W.A.C.E. Nominating Committee has announced its slate of officer and director candidates to the membership.
The following have been nominated for association officers for the upcoming 2023–2024 program year.
• Chair of the Board: Lorraine Clarno, ACE, Kalispell (MT) Chamber;
• Chair-Elect: Whitney Diver McEvoy, Yountville (CA) Chamber;
• Vice Chair: John Brewer, Billings (MT) Chamber;
• Vice Chair: Patrick Ellis, ACE, Murrieta/Wildomar (CA) Chamber;
• Vice Chair: Tallia Hart, Healdsburg (CA) Chamber;
• Vice Chair: Mike Neal, Tulsa Regional (OK) Chamber; and
• Immediate Past Chair: Jeremy Harris, ACE, Long Beach Area (CA) Chamber.
Nominated for a three-year term, which will begin in February 2023, on the association’s Board of Directors are:
• Whitney Diver McEvoy, Yountville (CA) Chamber;
• Sheri Heiney, Prescott (AZ) Chamber;
• Nancy Hoffman Vanyek, ACE, Greater San Fernando Valley (CA) Chamber;
• Ann Hutchison, Fort Collins Area (CO) Chamber;
• Jake Mangas, Redding (CA) Chamber;
• Brittany Quick Warner, Eugene Area (OR) Chamber;
• Maria Salinas, Los Angeles Area (CA) Chamber;
• Mary Beth Sewald, Vegas (NV) Chamber; and
• Donnette Silva Carter, Tulare (CA) Chamber.
The nine director candidates above represent one-third of the total number of W.A.C.E. Board members and will serve through February 2026.
Partial Term Appointments
In addition to the above, Wendy Laros, president/CEO of the Kona/Kohala (HI) Chamber; Lori Mattson, president/CEO of the Tri-City Regional (WA) Chamber; and Zeb Welborn, president/CEO of the Chino Valley (CA) Chamber; have been appointed to fill two-year vacancies on the W.A.C.E. Board.
The election of officers and directors will take place on Tuesday morning, February 14, 2023, during the association’s annual conference in Sacramento, CA.
Anyone with questions about the nomination or election process is asked to contact W.A.C.E. President and CEO Dave Kilby at (916) 930-1202 or via email at email@example.com.