BILLINGS (MT) CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
Position: Marketing & Communications Director
Salary : $60,000
Benefits: Medical, Medical Insurance for Dependents, Vision, dental, life, long-term disability, professional development, retirement, mileage reimbursement, paid time off, holidays, cell phone reimbursement
Chamber Membership: 1,150
Chamber Budget: $2.5 million
Total Number of Staff: 17
Population of Area Served: 160,000
Basic Function: Oversee all communications, public relations, marketing, and membership activities, generating positive local awareness of and engagement with the Billings Chamber through media relations, membership communications, and promoting the organizational brand. Directly responsible for overseeing success of new member sales, sponsorship, member retention and event success through accurately branded print and digital materials, messaging, and sharing the value of membership. The Communications and Marketing Director is responsible for communicating the value of membership to our members and sharing the Chamber’s messages with the greater community.
Annual Accountability Measures:
- Directly responsible for overseeing success of new member sales, sponsorships, member retention, and events.
- Build and maintain positive and mutually beneficial relationships with media.
- Produce quality communications pieces that get published, opened, and read.
- Maintain a pre-determined number of unique visits to BillingsChamber.com.
- Oversee overall event success including attendance, marketing, and new revenue.
- Manage and lead communications and membership team (team retention).
Qualifications: Four-year college degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Sales or related field; 2 years sales/marketing experience. Must have a proven successful communications, management, and team leadership background including managing sales, sales goals, and leading a team. The successful Director will be able to balance the skills that keep projects on target with the ability to guide others to goal completion, balancing both individual and team deadlines and accountability.
Full job description can be found at https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3188027685/
Contact: Jennifer Reiser, firstname.lastname@example.org
GREATER RIVERSIDE (CA) CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability Insurance, Retirement, Expense Account, Professional Development, Monthly Auto Allowance ($500)
Membership Size: 1121
Annual Budget: $1,640,000
Total Staff: 13
Population of Area Served: 320,000
W.A.C.E. Academy Graduate: Preferred
U.S. Chamber Institute Graduate: Preferred
Description:The Greater Riverside Chambers of Commerce is the largest Chamber in the Inland Empire. The Inland Empire and its 4.6 million residents is widely recognized as one of the fastest growing regions in the nation, with Riverside serving as its business and education capitol.
Established in January 1900, the Chamber is a champion for helping local companies grow their business by taking the lead in programs and efforts that help create a strong local economy and make our community a great place to do business.
Experience and Skills:
- Visionary leader with prior senior experience in elevating the mission and impact of a Chamber.
- Strong working knowledge of the Chamber industry, including strategic planning, fundraising, program administration, and volunteer management.
- Strong understanding of economic/community development, including processes, regulations, and industry stakeholders.
- Track record of legislative and advocacy experience, including the ability to influence agency and elected officials at all levels of government.
- Working knowledge of regional issues of importance.
- Experience overseeing a Chamber Foundation and Political Action Committee activities.
- Experience and understanding of industry-related finance and accounting principles.
- Proven ability to supervise personnel and foster a positive working environment that builds high performance and morale.
- Strong public relations and communications skills.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their resume and a list of prior educational experience to Cindy Roth at email@example.com.
Deadline: August 26, 2022
Contact: Cindy Roth, firstname.lastname@example.org