A dynamic general session speaker lineup has been announced for the Association’s February 4–7, 2020 annual conference in Portland, OR.
“I’m excited about our keynote speakers,” said Conference Chair Brad Hicks, president/CEO of the Chamber of Medford/Jackson (OR) County. “They will definitely help us do exactly what our theme says—‘Chart a Course to Success.’”
Keynotes and More
• Kicking off Wednesday morning will be Crystal Washington, who will address “disruptive innovation” in her talk “Imagine the Future of Chambers.”
• Thanks to a generous sponsorship by the U.S. Chamber Institute program, Dr. Steve Swafford will be presenting “Being a Strategic Chamber Manager and Leader” on Thursday morning.
• Economist Dr. Christopher Thornberg will stir things up at Thursday’s lunch with “The Economy: What’s REALLY Happening and What’s Next.”
• Robert Tucker will start things off on Friday morning with “Managing the Future: Capitalizing on the Driving Forces of Change.”
• Barry Moltz, author of several books, including How to Get Unstuck: 25 Ways to Get Your Business Growing Again and Small Business Hacks: 100 Shortcuts to Success, will close the conference on a high note.
In addition to the above general session speakers, the Conference Committee is planning to have 25 breakout sessions on the program covering a myriad of topics for chambers of all shapes and sizes.
The 2020 annual conference is being held at the Portland Marriott Downtown Waterfront on February 4–7, 2020.
Registration information will be available in November.