“Don’t just fly—soar” – Dumbo
“The 2019 conference theme should resonate with chamber professionals regardless of chamber size or geographic location,” said Conference Chair Chris Romer, president and CEO of the Vail Valley (CO) Partnership. “I’m excited about our speaker line-up and the great variety of breakout sessions and workshops designed to provide tactical lessons and strategic ways to think about the work of your chamber.”
The speaker line-up promises to be thought provoking, insightful and entertaining.
• Doug Lipp will kick things off on Wednesday morning with “Timeless Lessons from Disney University.”
• Thursday morning will get started with Shari Pash sharing her tips on “Intentional Membership Growth.”
• Beth Ziesenis, “Your Nerdy Best Friend,” will be the Thursday luncheon speaker.
• Rebecca Heiss will kick off Friday morning with her talk on “Survive to Thrive.”
• And the high energy “Be Magnetic” program by Jess Todtfeld will bring the conference to a close.
In addition to the above, the conference committee has planned two other general sessions with the popular “whitewater roundtables” on Thursday morning and Friday will feature a dynamic “Thoughts from Innovative Chamber Leaders” talk show with plenty of audience participation.
The conference promises to have something for everybody with five breakout sessions on Wednesday morning, and two-hour workshops on Wednesday afternoon. Thursday will continue the opportunities for attendees to select the sessions best suited to their needs when the program will feature 15 diverse breakout sessions.
Registration information for the 2019 annual conference at the Disneyland Hotel on February 6–8 is available on waceonline.com.
Expectations are the hotel room block will sell out, so members are encouraged to make their reservations SOON.